Pages

Search This Blog

Friday 23 December 2016

My First Blogger Event @ The Gallery at Upchurch Jewellers

I was invited to my first ever blogger event a couple of weeks ago at The Gallery at Upchurch Jewellers in Colchester. It was a very small affair and was just for the shop to showcase their collections. I ended up coming out with a gorgeous Caravelle watch as I was gifted a £50 voucher by the lovely guys at The Gallery...whoops! 

Anyway, I thought I'd share some snaps that I took during the night. If you're after any new jewellery and you're in the Essex area I'd highly recommend The Gallery. They offer a really personal service and stock brands such as Caravelle, Thomas Sabo and Daisy. Also, their Christmas decorations were totally on point!



The gorgeous NatashaTodd and I



I cannot believe I have finally been to my first Blogger event. I had an absolute blast and it was a pleasure to meet other bloggers including the beautiful Natasha ToddAimee-Jade from Bella La Moda, and Debs from BangOnStyle. Oh, and I'm now the proud owner of my first grown-up watch which I am madly in love with - Merry Christmas to Me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ daenalouise. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign